Located in the South Surrey area of the Fraser Valley, Attention To Details Accounting Services (ATDAS) was launched in 2008. We provide accounting and bookkeeping services to all types of businesses.
Our clients include those in the marine industry, integrated solutions for home and business, web based business, construction/renovation business, physiotherapy and massage business, and various others … a definite variety, providing similar services to each.
Owner Laura Williams has more than 20 years of experience in accounting and was the Assistant Controller at Integrated Paving Concepts, Inc. for six years and the Controller for three years before leaving to open her own business.
Some of the work we do for clients includes:
- recording day-to-day transactions
- processing payroll
- preparing government remittances
- reconciling banking transactions and credit cards
- completing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- administering group benefit programs
- compiling year-end working papers for corporate tax returns
- acting as a liaison with external accountants
For a more comprehensive listing of the services we provide see the ‘What We Do’ page.
Knowledgeable in all modules of QuickBooks and multi currency transactions, Laura has several years of experience with both QuickBooks and Simply Accounting.
Her education includes:
- CMA program-worked to last course of final level
- BCIT night school-CMA credit courses completed
- BCIT Financial Management Technology-graduated with D.O.T.
- Excel Advanced
- Crystal Reports
- Macola Modules (Subledgers Bank Book, PO, AR, AP, POP,OE, GL, BOM)